Sunday, August 23, 2015

Donald Trump RACIST “Make America Great Again” OR HELP Richardson Lead America to GREATNESS?






Racism not only still exists in America is has gotten worst since this nation elected its first African-American president Barack Hussein Obama.

Republican Donald Trump says HE will make this nation GREAT again. One of the RACIST ways Trump promises to achieve his goal is to deny the 14th amendment of the United States Constitution protection to some citizens BORN in America.

Part of his 2016 RACIST campaign platform is to end birthright citizenship. Trump is either lying outright to Americans or promising to deny due process and equal protection of the Fourteen Amendment to some Mexican-Americans. He said that he would deport the children born here to illegal immigrants back to Mexico with their parents.

The Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution Section 1.   All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.  No state shall make or enforce any law, which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I believe that nothing happens by chance that it is DIVINE Trump's using the 14th Amendment as part of his 2016 presidential bid and my life changing experience with that same amendment are not random occurences.

"In a 9th grade Civic class at age 14 the fact that the Fourteenth Amendment contained the due process and equal protection clauses meant more to me than my teacher would ever know. The knowledge that all Americans are protected by “our” constitution changed my whole outlook on life.

My mother’s statement made years earlier that we are all equal because GOD made us all raced through my mind. I realized and accepted the fact that GOD really did make all people equal. The knowledge and acceptance of this fact coupled with my newfound understanding of the meaning of the 13th and 14th amendments guarantees would order and guide me for the rest of my life to my divine destiny and purpose.

HOPE was present in my life for the first time. As an American these two amendments ensured me that my future would be brighter and different than that of my mother. I would achieve my mother’s dream for me to graduate from high school. I would also accomplish my new dream for myself to graduate from college. My new dream now consisted of graduating from college, having a husband, having children that shared the same last name, and living in a beautiful house." Pgs. 73-74 of  "Screwed by Former Governor and Attorney General EliotSpitzer."  
         Page 77 of book
I want to lead this nation to GREATNESS.  I can by using my story which proves that RACISM exist and presenting President Obama with an opportunity to correct one form of racism employment discrimination. I believe I was created by God to shed LIGHT on employment discrimination and retaliation, which will lead to President Obama amending Title VII of Civil Rights Act of 1964 again.  

The August 26, 2015, murder of television reporter Alison Parker and camera man Adam Ward by Bryce Williams, Black Lives Matter movement, the 2016 Presidential Election, and the current race crisis (police killing unarmed Blacks) makes this a perfect time for me to be featured as a guest on television, internet, or radio show. I am uniquely qualified to contribute to a conversation on race and racism because of my employment discrimintion experience and court case. 

I believe that many people in America are in denial about employment discrimination. Some people are in denial because they haven't experienced racism or employment discrimination. Others are in denial because they haven't seen or read any direct evidence that proves it. Will you HELP ME lead this nation to GREATNESS by giving my book and story a voice?

I am the author of a non-fiction book "Screwed by Former Governor and Attorney General Eliot Spitzer."  My book and the evidence in that was uploaded as pictures will prove systemic racism to Americans and the world. My book contains proof of racism at Albion Correctional Facility, New York State Attorney General's Office, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States Supreme Court, and the Justice Department of the United States.
             
My book ends with a chapter appealing to President Obama.I HOPE and PRAY that he uses my book and  case to justify using an Executive Order to amend Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. 



Page 374 of Screwed by Former Governor and Attorney General Eliot Spitzer

Amending the Act again would prevent one judge from having the absolute power to grant summary judgment motions that dismiss employment discrimination and retaliation cases. Amending Title VII again will also give people like murderer Bryce Williams an effective and legal way to seek redress for alleged employment racism and discrimination. 

More importantly amending the Act again will lead this nation on a path of GREATNESS.  Both the equal protection and due process clauses of the 14th amendments of the United States Constitution and the Civil Right Act of 1964 will become living realities for all Americans.

Vera Richardson 






No comments :

Post a Comment