Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shirley Sherrod and Vera Richardson Two Black Females Unjustly Sacrificed by the Democratic Party





view my video on this topic

Shirley Sherrod and Vera Richardson are two middle aged African-American women who were unjust sacrificed by President Obama’s Administration and the Democratic Party for political gains.

An article on CNN.com alleges that Shirley Sherrod a USDA federal employee was forced to resign by the President Obama’s White House staff. She resigned on Monday July 19, 2010.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/20/agriculture.employee.naacp/index.html?hpt=T2

In an interview today on Rick Sanchez’s program on CNN Ms. Sherrod alleges that her superior called her on the phone three times and informed her that she had to resign immediately. She was told that she had to resigns because Pres Obama staff didn’t want Glenn Beck to exploit the recent exposed tapes of her alleged reversed racial action. She is now having second thoughts and is speaking out about her perceived unjust resignation.

I know that our President who I admire greatly wants and needs to dismissed any appearances that he is treating any race especially African- Americans more favorable than any other race. I also know one of his political goals is for New York State to remain in the hands of the Democrats. Andrew Cuomo is seeking the office of governor of NYS in the 2010 election. He is the only Democratic candidate seeking the position. I don't think that Cuomo is fit to be the next governor of NYS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TZHBtdEjQ


I hope and pray that President Obama and/or his administration will not have double standard and request and accept the resignation of an African-American female for her alleged action(s) or lack of actions twenty-four years ago and not hold Democrats Eliot Spitzer, Andrew Cuomo, and Governor Paterson accountable for their staff and NYSDOCS and NYS Dept of Civil Service employees actions in my employment discrimination case 97-cv-818(E) filed under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Several months ago I mailed President Obama a copy of my book “A Case of Racial Discrimination and Retaliation Real or Imagined. (See uploaded picture of me at US post office). I mailed him a copy of my book because it contains proof that a State of New York agency that has a Civil Rights Bureau filed perjured declarations in a Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended case. I believe that by filing the perjured declarations that my constitutional rights were violated by Eliot Spitzer the former governor and attorney general of New York and Mike Russo, Assistant NYS Attorney General.

Upon information and belief Mike Russo is still employed in the Buffalo office of the Attorney General’s Office.

In my opinion Andrew Cuomo New York State’s current Attorney General is also guilty of fostering the acceptance of employment discrimination. My opinion is based on the fact that Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 requires that an employee investigate complaints allegation violation of the Act and that corrective action is taken to end the violation. http://vbelle6.blogspot.com/2010/05/is-andrew-cuomo-racist.html

Although I have made Cuomo, NYS Governor Paterson, and Attorney General Eric Holder aware of Russo’s abuse of power and possible violation of my equal protection and due process right no one has taken any action to investigate my factual claims.

President Obama’s justice department and the EEOC need to aggressively enforce the current laws against discrimination and retaliation.

As the head of the Democratic Party President Obama needs to inform Governor Paterson and Attorney General Andrew Cuomo that the filing of perjury declarations in an employment discrimination case is not acceptable behavior. Additionally, the Supreme Court in Albermale identified two distinct congressional purposes of Title VII. One of those purposes was “to make persons whole for injustices suffered on account of unlawful employment discrimination.” Albermale Paper Co. v Moody, 422 U.S. 418 (1975). In 2001 the United States Supreme Court refused to review my appeal. President Obama today is May 7, 2010, and I am still waiting for someone to make me whole.

New York State government (Gov Paterson, Andrew Cuomo, NYSDOCS and/or NYS Department of Civil Services) can make me whole by reversing the unjust denial of my disability retirement application, pay me back salary for the retaliatory failure of Albion CF staff to interview and/or reinstate me to the July 19, 1996, position of Supervisor of Inmate Grievance Program at Albion CF, and/or pay me the money that I demanded in my Title VII lawsuit.

Vera Richardson

No comments :

Post a Comment