Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Blocked by Morning Joe for Tweets Challenging Joe & Guests Opinions & President Obama Bias


In my humble opinion many on the "Right" including Joe the host of the Morning Joe Show have a habit of stating opinions as facts. As a STRONG supporter and volunteer of President Obama I have posted tweets to counter Joe and his guests on the Morning Joe Show. I challenged  opinions, lies, and half-truths that relate to politics in general and to President Obama in particular.

My tweets have been respectful and  are usual backed by a third party source like the tweets in this post. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that this poor educated African-American from the State of Florida has been BLOCKED by the Morning Joe Show. What happened to freedom of speech and intelligent political discourse contained in following tweet?




Vera Richardson
Author of Screwed by Former Governor and Attorney General Eliot Spitzer

No comments :

Post a Comment