Sunday, October 30, 2011

Seeking Justice For Perjured Declarations Filed in Court by Eliot Spitzer and New York Attorney General's Office



I am an African-American female. My life should have been an American success story. I was born black and poor in rural north Florida to an unwed mother. We were too poor to even have an outhouse - we had to share my grandmother’s outdoor toilet. As a child I worked in tobacco fields and one year worked as a migrant worker. As a migrant worker I picked peaches, apples, and harvested tomatoes and cabbages. As an underdog born into poverty I managed to achieve my dream of graduating from college and having what should have been a great career with New York State Department of Corrections. My dream and my life were shattered by employment discrimination.

My case was my personal discriminatory experience until the New York State Attorney General under the leadership of Eliot Spitzer filed perjured declarations in a court of law in this country. In my book ” Screwed by Former Governor and Attorney General Eliot Spitzer I detail my life, my horrific hostile work environment experience, and my Pro-Se legal battle with Eliot Spitzer.

I am still suffering emotionally, financially, and physically, from my employment discrimination and retaliation experience with New York State Department of Correctional Services which violated Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended and Eliot Spitzer. New York State Attorney General’s Office an agency with a Civil Right Bureau filed SEVEN perjured declarations in a Civil Right Act of 1964 Title VII (employment discrimination) case. Based on the perjured declarations and/or disposition testimony of Lee Gould, Personnel Director of New York State Department of Correctional Services, Sgt William Reed, Superintendent A. Andrews, Mike Russo, Assistant New York Attorney General, Gerald Goncalves (Affirmative Action) and Deputy Supt of Administration James Berbary, filed with Eliot Spitzer’s summary judgment motion my employment discrimination case was unjustly dismissed.

I would like to be made whole by New York State Governor Cuomo because I have exhausted all avenues of judiciary redress i.e. my appeal to the United States Supreme Court was denied.

Vera Richardson
Author of Screwed by Former Governor and Attorney General Eliot Spitzer 



No comments :

Post a Comment